Saturday, August 28, 2010

Voyage

In contemplation and in prayers...

His Word is my calm
To still my anxious heart
As I navigate through unchartered waters in the voyage of trusting faith

His Truth is my guide
Trustworthy and tested
A moral compass
Constantly pointing to the Northern Star

His Grace is my strength
To hold up the sail against adverse winds
To brave the storms and rain of life
Whilst awaiting the clouds to break

He is my Immanuel
My true companion and comforter
Who voyage with me
as the captain of my heart

Day and night, Storms and Calm
Friends and foe,
Voyagers and companions
Laughter and tears, Come and go

traits of an adventure and a journey
From port to sea and sea back to port
Onward seafaring with my Beloved
In His comfort and courage I follow
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: